The class agreed their Mission Statement for the year in September.
YEAR 6 MISSION STATEMENT
In Year 6 we are all children of God and we aim to:
- Guide one another to develop a stronger belief and faith in God by building a spiritual community through our actions and deeds.
- Live out our school values in our everyday lives by showing compassion, loyalty, truthfulness and forgiveness, knowing that we all make mistakes.
- Supporting teachers and parents as they educate us to grow as special children of God in a faithful community.
- Grow as leaders of our community and the world around us so that we can develop our understanding of how we need to help others.
- Respect people and property the way we would like to be respected.
- Mentor others so that they can accomplish tasks and develop as learning champions, sharing their talents and skills with all.