Pupil Premium Grant (PPG)
The pupil premium is additional funding to help schools close the attainment gap between children from low-income and other disadvantaged families and their peers. Schools receive funding for pupils aged 5 to 16 who are:
- eligible for free school meals, or have been eligible at any time over the last six years
- in care and have been 'looked after' continuously for more than 6 months
- children of parents serving in the armed forces.
Schools are expected to use their funding to raise the attainment of disadvantage pupils and close the attainment gap between eligible pupils and their peers. At Our Lady's pupil who receive PPG have all enrichment activities and swimming funded using the grant. Details of spending in the current academic year is given below:
- The school has received £14,000.
- The next review will be held in September 2023.
The documents below give details of the planned spending for the current academic year and an evaluation of the spending for previous year.