Year 5 Mission Statement
Class Mission statement
Our Lady’s School is founded on faith in Jesus Christ and the life of the school community is central in His presence.
- Be consistently kind and compassionate to all by offering kind words and comfort like Mary and Jesus would even if others do not.
- We can spread the word of God through our actions and pray for the school community, the local community and the world in which we live.
- We will be caring by putting others before ourselves, and we will help our peers when they are stuck by sharing our ideas and belongings.
- We will be selfless by thinking of others and making sacrifices, we will treat others how we would want to be treated ourselves. We will give our peers chances by offering forgiveness and accepting their apologies.
- We will be humble by being grateful for the things that we have, look after them and not takes things for granted. We will inspire and motivate others to work hard by being a good role model.
- We will be peacemakers by being kind, calm and thoughtful to all, we will make the right decisions, reduce conflict and persevere when things get difficult.
- We will show kindness by listening, showing respect, being helpful and spending time when someone feels upset.