The class agreed their Mission Statement for the year in September.
Class Mission Statement
- Be guided by Mary and follow her example with love, joy, sympathy and perseverance.
- Be guided by Jesus’ teachings so that we are generous, kind and willing to help when people get stuck.
- Treat others as equals and be a role model for those who find this problematic.
- Be respectful of children and adults and never brag. One day you might find it hard as well.
- Even when someone is being mean show them that you care, as they may need your help.
- Offer time to those who need it and space to those who are not ready to talk.
- Be honest and helpful to everyone you learn with, listen to and love.
- Ensure everyone is safe by following the rules.
- Be guided by the values of the school in all that you do.