This week we are going to start another Talk for writing booklet (like 'The Game'). This time the theme is Wizards.
Monday (pg 1-7):
· Today you are going to create your own set of wizard Top trump cards.
· Read the advert for the school of wizardry.
· Complete the synonym and finish the sentence activity.
Tuesday (pg 8- 12):
· Make your own wizard words and write your own spells.
· Wizard comprehension
· Fill in the gaps with terrify adjectives.
Wednesday (pg 13-15):
· Have a go at writing persuasive phrases.
· Play the alliteration game.
Thursday (pg 16-17):
· Design your own wizard school
· Complete your advert plan
Friday (pg 18):
· Write your own advert to advertise your school.
· Remember to proofread after you have written your advert.
Try entering this story writing competition: