Our Lady’s School is founded on faith in Jesus Christ and the life of the school community is centred in His presence.
The school aims to therefore:
- Worship God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- Value each person as a child of God our Father;
- Create a caring, supportive, safe and structure environment;
- Enable all children to access an inclusive curriculum that recognises the ever-changing world around us and ensure that it provides the appropriate support and challenge to allow them to fully develop their skills and talents;
- Foster relationships of affection, trust and forgiveness;
- Work with home, parish and the wider community to help children grow into reliable, independent and positive responsible citizens who realise their potential and who contribute generously to the world in which we live.